rr`div - Clansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rr`div - Clansite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saga
saga

IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:36 am

DREAMER ACCEPT WAR AS TRL.....
He accept war against pL I DONT HINK SO THAT TRLS CAN ACCEPT WARS

When i said dreamer that i will tell ot ldrs he said he will also tell leaders that i accept that war so i just quit cod and post it ....
Now the decision is in the hands of Leaders

The ppls who play war as rr`div asre
rr`div-Dreamer<3
rr`div-saga<
rr`div-Scremer<
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:45 am

Euuhm lol i dont know who i need to believe, Dreamer & Screamer are telling me the same , But then that Saga accepted the war :s

Dude just be fair and tell us who it was... Dont be selfish...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:47 am

OMG !! u accept
dont lie you ..
u accept
Back to top Go down
Mystik
Mystik

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:53 am

Ok Dreamer can aceept wars because he's a member but trls can't. trials can ask a member for a war. Members can also give permission for trls to have a war, so If there are no members on then sorry the war is off, there is hardly any time during the day that there will be no members on annyway.

To find out who is what rank Click Here!

I don't care about this issue annymore but now it's clear that it wont happen in the future

OTHER NEWS: Can everyone add al of the members and trls of the clan on xfire, the list can be viewed by clicking Here.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
saga
saga

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:01 am

Dremer accpt it
and told me that i donttell any ldr about this scremer is evedence Scre,mer also said he will tel but then both started taliking in their language Sad and then dremer said me that hw will say that i accept it Dont beleve me ask pLBahec he know who accept it
Back to top Go down
Mystik
Mystik

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:05 am

Doesnt matter if Dreamer accept he's allowed to, ok we get the message here and it wont happen again I hope [TOPIC LOCKED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!   IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPROTANT TO LEADERS!!!
Page 1 of 1