rr`div - Clansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rr`div - Clansite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ

Go down 
+2
Flam3
parkranger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
parkranger
parkranger

NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ Empty
PostSubject: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:26 pm

HEY ALL

I have been in 2 or 3 wars now and i am inpresees by the skill of all the players nobody is a bad player.

BUT the tactics is awful against raf we were btter man 4 man but ppl were just rushing in and getting killed staright away.

I suggest doing an intra war e.g. Ldrs + members vs Trials to try let trials get used to tactics and show them what happens if u rush .
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Yea but Raf is ages ago Very Happy its not personality mented but I think we are having it here about Screamer & Dreamer. 1) They are talking Dutch anyways on TS. I can understand them but u guys dont right??
2) They say against ea ok laten we gaan ( lets go ) and they rush on ... Getting killed by a patient enemy.

So >ParK< ur completly right. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystik
Mystik

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Ye we just need teamwork, The annoying thing is when I call peoples positions and they go off wherever they want to, I say camp them out and they don't listen etc...People need to trust me, if they listen then we could actually win some wars.
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:42 pm

I trust in my Leaders <3 And i obey there orders =D
Back to top Go down
AmaZone
AmaZone

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:30 am

i love u all guys elm0 rapidzz en techtonik
so i follow ur ways
Back to top Go down
r4piiDz
r4piiDz

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:51 am

Good points here guyz, thanks park for brining this up,

This clan go far....But only if you listen to us, cuz if you dont we will be more demanding and if you dont care and dont wanna be part of clan cuz u dnt wanna contribute fine, find another.

Teamspeak etc, i dont mind you talking in dutch to another dutch person as long as its not in WAR or to someone else in clan that is british like come on think there are other country based people in this clan and trust me when someone says something i dnt understand im like wtf....

Training, when we get server there will be high standard training i expect you turning up or joining if we ask you.
Back to top Go down
https://rrdiv.darkbb.com
parkranger
parkranger

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:45 am

GUYS>!
why do ppl join fw's then only play like 3 rounds???

at least play a game !
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:56 am

Yea i agree with parkranger ..
But hey rapid. If u say ur suspecting us to join a training , i can understand what u mean but U know i am and maybe other players 2 are still at school so I must study a lot =/

But yea training looks nice to me anyways ^^.
Back to top Go down
tangle

PostSubject: training   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:20 pm

sounds like a plan so people give some days and times and lets see which i can join Wink
Back to top Go down
r4piiDz
r4piiDz

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:54 am

Im available all weekends, all week dayz after 4oclock. But depends if i have exam, a course to take, or work.

But yea we will discuss when it is best for people, or even when we have loads of membz on and no-one is in war we can do then.
Back to top Go down
https://rrdiv.darkbb.com
Flam3
Flam3

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:29 am

Yea same here rapid
Back to top Go down
parkranger
parkranger

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:41 am

im available after 4pm week days usualy unless football.

and all saturday and after 3pm on sundays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ   NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED TO SORT CLAN OUT>..READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rr`div - Clansite :: rr`div Public Section :: General Talk-
Jump to: