rr`div - Clansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rr`div - Clansite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just some advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystik
Mystik

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm

In wars it is mostly about tactics and teamwork, If you're in the right positions and using the right moves then the war will be much more easier. Always listen to the leader/admin/member who is in charge and follow their orders, they know best..even if your position is to go prone on the cannon just do it and if yuo lose then they'll get the blame not you.

If you die following orders then nothing bad can happen it's not your fault

I'm speaking on behalf on all the leaders when I say I want the wars to be fair. That means no global,glitching,cheating or hacking. Annyone caught hacking in wars will be removed from the clan no matter what rank you are or who you're playing, it's not fair on the other team and If we want respect from other clans we need to respect them. If you win a war don't rub it in their faces, it just shows that you're childish and generaly makes the clan look bad.

Leaders feel free to edit this post and add whatever you want

Thanks for reading and please take this into account when in a war, Thankss!! bounce

Just some advice 71217810

Last edited by Mystik on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

Well yes Thats excatly what we need to do and i'm thinking seriously we should get started =)
I played more then 10 wars now where we have played 2 or 3 very well.

We also are kinda unlucky but that doesnt matter to it. We have to help more ea other.
I'm having an Idea. We had a fw vs Raf and it was closee =).

We should rewar them and show them what we are worth now.

And if we follow the instructions elmo said here, or what ever the leaders say on TS , there's a good way we can win <3.

so this is just to remember u guys WE NEED TO BE PROUD OF OUR CLAN , PROUD WE ARE BROTHERS , Do not forget this =)

GrtzZ Flam3 <3
Back to top Go down
AmaZone
AmaZone

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:25 am

i like flam3 his way i follow all ur comments to be a good player
grtz AmaZone
Back to top Go down
Flam3
Flam3

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Thnx Amazone but tomorrow afternoon i've got some free days So i'll be scriming like hell just like Amazone Wink))
Back to top Go down
ruben
ruben

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 am

Mystik wrote:
If you win a war don't rub it in their faces, it just shows that you're childish and generaly makes the clan look bad.

indeed i hate it when shit faces rub in that they have won!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some advice   Just some advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rr`div - Clansite :: rr`div War Section :: War Results-
Jump to: